Sunday, May 6, 2012

Book Haul! (2)

Hey everyone!  I tried to do a video this week but the sound is all wonky.  Once I get my act together and get a new mic I'll start posting book haul vlogs.  Until then, I'll just have to post the old fashioned way.  This week I got a few books from the used book store here in town.  I will be reviewing all of them for the blog in the near future.  I also got Sweet Evil for Kindle (I know, what was I thinking?!  I need the hard copy for that gorgeous cover!).  Make sure you link in the comments and let me know what you got.  


Bought:

    

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy both Paranolmancy and Sweet Evil, I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I Fall is one of my favorite books ever. And I love the Infernal Devices series!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

    ReplyDelete