Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)

                             
STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by the amazing Tynga @Tynga's Reviews



For Review:
Every Day Otherkin (Otherkin, #1) Because It Is My Blood (Birthright, #2)
Big thanks to Knopf Books, Kensington Teen, and Farrar Straus and Giroux

Gifts:
Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1) Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2) Purity 
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) Belles (Belles, #1) A Monster Calls
Huge thanks to my amazing family for all of these amazing books!!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard awesome things about A Monster Calls and I see a few new ones that I'll have to add to the TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have got to get Cinder myself sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I totally would have requested because it is my blood as well if you hadn't told me it was a sequel! The cover is absolutely beautiful and dark and i really wanna read the first one now! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete