Monday, October 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (10)

STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by the amazing Tynga @Tynga's Reviews 

Hey guys, just a quick note to say I'm not dead, I swear!  Things continue to get crazier and crazier around here but I am still reading and will have a couple of reviews up this week.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!


Bought:

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist Every Day Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) The Devouring (The Devouring, #1) The Morganville Vampires, Volume 1 (The Morganville Vampires, #1-2)
The Morganville Vampires, Volume 2 (The Morganville Vampires, #3-4) The Morganville Vampires, Volume 4 (The Morganville Vampires, #7-8)

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice collection you've got there. I have only read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, which was awesome, but I have Poison Princess and Every Day.
    I hope you enjoy!

    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading! = )

    *These are the books that I've received for review recently: http://vampirellaninguncesi.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/for-review-eleanor-and-park-etc/

    ReplyDelete