Friday, September 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (8)

STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by the amazing Tynga @Tynga's Reviews



For Review:

Splintered
Big thanks to Amulet!

Won:

Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)        Vixen (Flappers, #1)

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)

Wow huge thanks to Milly, Liz, Becky and Random Buzzers

Gifted:

Beauty Queens

Gigantic thanks to Miranda: The Mind-reading book blogger

Bought:

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)   Hold Me Closer, Necromancer (Necromancer #1)   Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow you did good! I was debating about Splintered myself. But I have soooo much to read, I have to become very picky about review books. Already added one that I didn't really intend to! Actually it was 2! ;)

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up on Sunday so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My review pile is out of control but I couldn't pass it up haha. I'll check your STS out tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. City of Bones is amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!<3

    Here is my Stacking the Shelves: http://readwritesleepeat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! I really loved Unspoken and hope you do too. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Stop by if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete